As a green sunrise industry, Scooter has been in China for ten years. In terms of electric bicycles, at the end of 2010, China’s electric bicycles have reached 120 million, and they are growing at a rate of 30% per year.
From the perspective of energy consumption, electric bicycles only have one-eighth of motorcycles and one-twelfth of small cars;
From the space occupied, an electric bicycle occupies only one-twentieth of the space of a typical private car;
From the perspective of development trends, the market prospects of the electric bicycle industry are still optimistic. Electric bicycles have been favored by low-income groups in the city for their low-cost, convenient and environmentally-friendly functions.
1. Check the appearance, look at the paint, and the surface of the plated parts is intact.
2. Follow the instructions in the manual to check the working status of the vehicle. The speed regulation transition should be smooth, no impact at the start, the wheel should be flexible, no stagnation, the wheel rotation sound is soft, no abnormal noise, the brake should be tight and the brakes are reliable.
3. Also check that the auxiliary functions (such as power display, speed, mileage display, etc.) that the model should have are in a normal state.
4. Whether the accessories, charger, certificate, manual and warranty card of the vehicle are complete.
Use maintenance method
1. First adjust the height of the saddle and the handlebar to make it the safest and most comfortable position, especially the height of the saddle. It is best to have both feet at the same time when parking is required during the ride.
2. Test whether the brake device is effective and reliable, and test whether the power supply is cut off after the brake, and the motor has stopped working.
3. Check the power: When the power is turned on, it is especially important to watch the power on the display, especially when it is used for a long time. In addition, it is also necessary to check whether the safety components such as electric horns and lights are effective.
4. View the rotating parts: whether the front and rear wheels and ankles, cranks, sprockets, chains, and flywheels are operating normally, and whether there is any foreign matter rubbing.
All scooter products are competitive in top quality, high performance and cheap price. We're one of professional scooter manufacturers and suppliers, welcome to wholesale custom products here.